SmartWPSite welcomes you to its private property. This policy is intended to share with you how the company handles personal information. In this policy, ‘we’ refers to SmartWPSite and ‘user terms’ refers to the rules that guide you while using our website. The rules vary depending on the product in question whereupon we seek a separate consent to the policy.
The collected information
Users or visitors of our site will have some of their information collected. Here, we target things such as user name, email address and any other name. We also target user IP, photos, blogs, survey responses, contact info, and queries. Also we collect transnational details including content shared with us, blog posts as well as web analytical data. Besides, we collect information from job applicants that include but not limited to cover letter, interview notes, and CV.
Methods we use to collect the information
We collect information directly from the visitor as they navigate through our site. We also collect information indirectly from other persons that use our services. We capture more info when you complete our membership registration or buy services on our site, email us, subscribe to our newsletter, fill a survey or enter a contest or communicate to us.
Personal Information collected from other people.
Occasionally, we pick your personal data from other sources that include:
The transaction or financial details from payment gateways to providers located in Australia, the UK, and the US to help in processing your transaction. We also collect information from third-party servers that include Facebook or Google who may be located in the UK and US. These sources may provide information when you login, connect or link with a third-party provider. They will also provide information about your profile and registration if you use our studio. The provision of such information is strict and may be controlled by service providers as provided by their private policy settings. Also, the provision of such information may be limited by other third parties including partners from the UK, US, or any other country as provided by the law in the country in question. What’s more is that we may access information about you on various activities including warnings on fraud and any other information from SmartWPSite including interaction with their ad network. We also access information about you regarding third-party authors such as information may include images used on our site and third party authors.
How SmartWPSite utilizes personal information
In processing and facilitating transactions on our site including purchasing an item or a service online, for purposes that are legitimate to either us or third parties, we endeavor to:
- Provide you with any of the services described on our site.
- Verify your identity during the signing in on any of the SmartWPSite.
- Helping in dispute resolution, responding to support tickets as well as providing resolution to any of the disputes
- Updating you on news and information on our sites, and notify you of changes on our website and security updates.
- We endeavor to carry out analysis to help us to determine how we can improve our services and the site.
- We monitor everything that takes place on our site including identifying fraudulent activities while ensuring full compliance to the terms applicable to the site.
- We are committed to enhancing our relationships. We do this by replying queries and comments submitted to us while we ask for feedback or find out if you are interested in taking part in surveys.
- Managing operational affairs and legal matters including risks and fraud matters
We also train SmartWPSite staff on the best way to serve the community. It helps to:
- Improve services and products
- Provide performance, administration, functions, and processing SmartWPSite job applications.
With your consent:
- We endeavor to provide you with information about services and products that we feel could be of interest to you.
We are under an obligation to provide information in response to a request made by the government, law enforcement agencies and the court of law to help in the investigation.
When disclosing such information, we will:
- Only disclose such personal information to SmartWPSite companies operating in the US
Authors of services and items made available to you and which facilitate license validation and support in countries where our products and services are available to the following people:
- Service providers and subcontractors assist in ways that we use such personal information. They may include web hosting providers located in the UK, US, Canada, and India.
- SmartWPSite technical advisors including financial advisors, accountants, and lawyers located in the US, UK , India or government agencies in connection with obligation and compliance to a prospective purchaser, or purchase of part of our business, assets or professional advice.
- A third party responds to authorities’ request relating to the investigation into alleged illegal activity.
- Third-party in enforcing and defending the rights of SmartWPSite aimed at addressing financial risks as well as an infringement to intellectual property and any other form of infringement where the law authorizes us to do so.
SmartWPSite is based in India, where all the collected information will be processed. But some recipients may be based in India or in countries such as the US, and the UK. We will do this based on free consent to this policy. It will guard your personal information and we commit ourselves to work with service providers and subcontractors who we trust will remain compliant and maintain acceptable standards of security to your data.
Keeping your personal information secure
SmartWPSite is committed to keeping personal information secure. We do this by storing such data on secure servers managed by us or those managed by our service providers. We also keep such information on hard copies in India and transmit some of it to access controls. We encrypt passwords, user names, and data where possible.
Accessing personal information
Personal information Market choices
If you have expressed interest in receiving newsletters or offers from us, we will send any marketing communication about SmartWPSite and our products through email. We will also send an email about services we feel will interest you. But you can opt-out of such emails if you are not interested in receiving them. This can be done by using the unsubscribe button.
Besides, you can choose to allow or restrict cookies from collecting your data. You can also choose to be notified when the cookies are set. Furthermore, you have the freedom to reject and block cookies. However, when you take such an action, it may make it difficult for part of our site to work normally.
Once you visit our site, certain information will be recorded. However, this information will not reveal who you are or your identity. If you log into the account we collect information associated with that account. Some of the details that may be collected include:
- The requested domain name
- The internet provider (is dependent on the ISP configuration)
- Your proxy server or IP address
- The time and date you visited
- The duration of the session
- The pages accessed
- The number of attempts you made accessing the site
- The information, file or URL you look at
- Any website that referred you to our site Your PC’s operating system
In some cases, you will see third parties ads on our site. You will also see ads on services or products we offer.
Generally, our site is not suitable for minors below the age of 16 years. So children adults should help children provide their personal information. Children aged 16-18 can visit the site but may need to be supervised by a guardian or a parent. Also, parents and guardians are responsible for monitoring their children.
Making public personal information
The duration we will keep personal information
Updating the policy
How you can access personal data or info
You are free to request us to erase or port personal information and restrict processing it. You also have a right to object having such information processed or profiled for direct marketing. In a case where we sort your consent to have it processed, you can withdraw such consent.
However, these rights may be limited depending on the prevailing circumstances. For instance, if we have a legal right to process such data, we may retain the right irrespective of whether you withdraw the request or not.
In a case where we require personal data to comply with contractual and legal requirements, providing such data may be mandatory. If you don’t provide the data, it may become difficult to meet our obligations or manage the contractual relationship. But the provision of the requested data will be optional.
You are free to complain or raise concern on issues you feel is unresolved. The country of your habitual residence or the place of work where you feel the infringement has occurred will be considered your data protection authority.